skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Another Family Milestone
Anthony recently reached another spiritual milestone. I can't believe the years have passed so quickly since that little 2 yr old stated that he wanted to be a "Pia ear" when he grew up! :) He did and he continues ... now with his beautiful wife at his side. We are so richly blessed.
2 comments:
That is so wonderful!! :)
During our horrible circumstances, my 8 year old son was able to go with some of the friends to visit Patterson recently. They got to do some packaging and were even invited to eat lunch with the Bethelites! I've never been there and have always wanted to go. Anyway, they got the Bethel encouragement speech while they were there. :)
I auxiliary pioneered for a little while last year, but MS got the best of me and I had to stop. My children loved being out in service all the time and I can only pray they want to reach out for these privileges on their own. I haven't heard either of them say they want to be a "Pio Ear", but you never know what will develop in their hearts.
That's a wonderful milestone for your family to celebrate! (((hugs)))
~CrystalLynn Comeau~
Putnam, CT
This moved me so much, to think this pia ear keeping, and reaching his goal. How wonderful and encouraging. I aux pioneered for about a year prior to M.E./CFS striking me down. It was a fantastic time and I retain great memories (dispite my memory being no better than that of a very tiny, undernourished flea nowadays lol). Hugs lin
Post a Comment